Thursday, February 13, 2014

All About My Hair

Well the weather outside is frightful, but my HAIR is M'mmm delightful :) haha My work closed for the day, so I thought it would be the perfect time to do some bloggin'. As you can already tell, today's post is going to be all about my hair!!


Before you know anything, know my hair is dead and frizzy and curls ridiculously when it's wet. It's awful. I use 6732 hair products just to tame this mane! ((Redken, I love you))

Anyway,

I cut and dye myself using John Frieda Precision Foam Colour-- Don't remember the color (oops)

and wear BELLAMI's 20inch extensions in Chocolate Brown (my saving grace!). 

If it wasn't for these extensions, my hair would be blahhhhhh

P.S.-- I hardly EVER wash my extensions.... maybe once a month. Maybe.

Why I am in LOVE with Bellami's: 

Not only are they super soft & 100% Remy Human Hair, but they are double drawn, which means extra volume and thick hair top to bottom!! In the past I always opted for Sally's extensions, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get Bellami's! Here's a little broken down comparison: 




Bellami 18": $99.00, 120g       V     Sally's 18": $139.99, 80g
Total Pieces: 7                                  Total Pieces: 8

Bellami 20": $159.99, 160g
Total Pieces: 10


Bellami 22": $209.99, 220g
Total Pieces: 10



But as you can see, it's literally a no-brainer! Sally's are so overpriced for their lack in quality. Sally's have always been long lasting & soft for me, but Bellami's 18" have so much more weight and are $40 cheaper ((I just used the 18" for fair comparison))!! When you compare Sally's 18" to Bellami's 20", not only are you getting 2 extra inches in length, but DOUBLE the weight. DOUBLE. Price: Bellami's are only $20 more. See, I told you-- no brainer. But what really sold me on Bellami though was the customer service!! We all know colors on a digital screen can be altered from what the true color is. You can send a photo of yourself to them & a personal representative will recommend a color set for you!! How awesome! AND they separately attach a "tester" piece so you can match it up to your hair before you open it. If it doesn't match, you can send it back. 

I did some extensive research before choosing Bellami. The most common complaints about their hair was that they 'tangle' and 'shed.' Well, please know that is going to happen regardless of brand, weight, quality, etc. Hair extensions are DEAD hair. It's not attached to a follicle or root anymore. Your own hair sheds and tangles, naturally, so you have to expect that to happen.. it is going to happen. So when researching, pay NO attention to these comments. I chose Bellami for the length, volume, and price. It was the best bang for your buck in my opinion.

Buy Bellami's HERE (also in my links tab)


Makeup Today
-Painterly Paint Pot on lid + NAKED2 (Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Busted, Blackout, & Chopper)
-Anastasia Brunette + Dark Brown Brow Powder
-KatVonD Eye Liner
-Benefit They're Real!, Sephora Outrageous Volume, Rimmel Lash Accelerator, Maybelline Mega Plush
-Makeup Forever HD Foundation-128
-Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser
-Maybelline FITME Foundation Stick in 340 + NARS Laguna to contour
-Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color- Cinnamon Stick
-UD Naked Lipgloss- Besso


Comment below & tell me your favorite hair extension brand!

The end!

P.S.-- Happy Valentine's Day lovies :)


1 comment:

  1. face mask for acne Peshawar

    Hey there. I found your website by the use of Google while searching for a similar matter, your web site came up. It looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.

    ReplyDelete