Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Review | Tarte LipSurgence Hydrating Lip Creme



First of all, I am such a LIP junkie!! I will spend my entire paycheck on buying lip products.. and the bad part is, more often than not whatever is applied on my lips is gone by 10:30am. I drink tons of water at work so it's merely impossible for me to keep the crap on. I think this makes it "okay" in my head to keep buying new products in search of that one lip product that truly is long lasting. Are the Tarte LipSurgence Hydrating Lip Cremes the answer to all my prayers?? Let's see....


Skinvigorating Ingredients:
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Peppermint Oil
Beeswax
Soybean Oil

When I saw her on QVC take a bite into her apple and her lip color was still perfectly in tact, I pulled out my credit card immediately. I knew I had to have these lip cremes.. and the set for $30 was such a steal! These were MEANT for me.

 It's an understatement to say I was excited to get these in the mail, so of course had to try them right away! My first impression was very optimistic as I glided the first one on my lips. It was sheer and lightweight, yet very pigmented. It left my lips feeling very moisturized and had a minty tingle.

It's hard to find a lip color that feels great on your lips AND is long lasted. Either it's matte, long lasting, and dry.. or creamy, and goes away in the blink of an eye. The next morning I decided to try these out for an all day experience at work. By noon the moisture was starting to fade, but the color kind of "stained" my lips.. not dramatically, but more of a tint. I reapplied after lunch and was almost gone by the time I got home. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but staying on half a day does pretty well in my book.. especially because I snack allll day! I will say though, compared to other creamy lip products, these blow the others out of the water for prolong wear.

Anyway, I still think these are wonderful products and love how they are sheer, pigmented and moisturizing. In the picture you can just tell by looking at them how moisturizing they are (how many times can I say moisturizing in this post ughhh). I also think the colors are beautiful and very buildable. The set I purchased came with "Carefree" (rosey pink), "Admired" (merlot), and "Loved" (rich red).

So, should you buy it.. YES!

Limited Special Offer: BUY HERE
Singles: BUY HERE

the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment